Friday, August 14, 2026

Day 5103: More Manhole Covers. & Rooftop Running Track.

"Earth": junk papers collage.



  

Want music?



    ClickPeter Frampton, Baby I Love Your Way.


2GN2S

 
More Manhole Covers


I keep collecting manhole covers from everywhere. They seem to be popular now? I will limit it to 10 this time, but I have more!

Shangrila, Tibet

Tornio, Finland


Budapest, Hungary


Sundsvall, Sweden


Lillehammer, Norway


Stade, Germany


Alberobello, Italy


Egypt


Alberta, Canada.


Hallstatt, Austria


   




  



  
 
A 5 minute video,  No Problem, here.
 
 
Just because ...

Asian Emerald Cuckoo


Friday's Smiles ... 

 



















Hoping you feel all the good things in your day.


  


 

 

 

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I was impressed when you took notice of the manholes in NYC during our trip, but then again, you’ve always impressed me with the way you see the beauty in things that others see as mundane or ordinary, or that simply go unnoticed. I have always loved how you see the world!