 |
| "Her": ball point pen, junk paper, digital collage. |
Want music?
Click: Bobby Herb, Sunny.

2GN2S
Since I do write this offbeat, random blog, every, repeat every day,
I often wonder what will be the blog for this day?
This afternoon I sat down with my significant other,
that now being my Mac Pro laptop and checked my mail.
Then I checked my Facebook, and there was a kind comment
from Cindy, saying "I really like your blogs"
I responded: Thanks so much, Cindy!
I often wonder if I am just "spinning my wheels"?
I started this little blog in 2012, the year I retired.
It has been good for me to have a non-paying job to report to, daily.
3, 246,125 views by I don't know who or why, but I am thankful.
And, it keeps me off the streets. I don't roll sailors anymore.




Drive down the autobahn and you're passing between silent power plants. The German state of Bavaria has deployed bifacial photovoltaic noise barriers along major highways, with panels standing vertically and capturing sunlight on both faces — direct sun on one side, reflected light from the road and surroundings on the other. The vertical orientation naturally reduces dust accumulation and avoids using agricultural land, solving two common solar objections at once. These roadside arrays can generate enough electricity to power hundreds of homes per kilometer, while also shielding neighborhoods from traffic noise. Germany's aggressive land-use policies have pushed creative solar siting: railways, airports, and autobahns are now fair game. The double-sided panels even harvest the glare off wet pavement after rain, boosting output in otherwise gloomy conditions. It's infrastructure multitasking — the same strip of land that moves cars now also harvests photons, with no extra footprint. In a densely populated country, every meter counts, and the highway just became a zero-acre solar farm. 
I no longer teach Karate, I retired in 2012, but I do like to help when I can.
A 2 minute video, Egg change, here.
Just because ...
 |
| Pied Starling |

Friday's Smiles ...
Hoping you see all the good things in your day.
No comments:
Post a Comment