Thursday, August 13, 2026

Day 5102: Artist, Angela Smyth & TBT & Red River Hog.


"Business as usual": junk paper collage, digital.


  

Want music?



    Click: Michael Jackson, Don't Stop.



2GN2S

I am sharing maybe a UK artist to you, although she is very popular. I am attracted to her humor and her use of space& color. (Angela Smyth often captions the piece within her artwork, when she doesn't I added her title, but some had no title). I had trouble picking just 11.

Angela says, "I am a self taught artist based in a small town in West Yorkshire, where I have a studio not far from the house.  I’ve been painting professionally for over a decade, and in the time I’ve exhibited widely, both in the UK and abroad, and I am published by Aquarelle Publishing Ltd. "

Limited Edition Prints available  Copyright 2026 © Angela Smyth

 
Mermaid



Harpisy Bizarre










Lost in Words



and, my favorite ...

Big-Boned Sam





Throwback Thursday: Young Grandhunks #2, #3 & #1
Demura Sensei's Costa Mesa Dojo, 2006


 

 

  



  
 
A 3+ minute video, Amazing Ibex , here.
 
 
Just because ...

Flame-throated Bulbul


Thursday's Smiles ... 

 


















Hoping you feel all the good things in your day.


  


 

 


No comments: