Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Day 5093: Another Timeline & Philippines pencils grow into Basil.

"Stories": junk papers collage




  

Want music?



    Click: Doobie Brothers, Listen to the Music.


2GN2S

Another timeline. 
(Some of you mentioned you like the family posts?)

I am blessed to have wonderful relatives and family in Indiana. And, there are many great stories that I love, and that the "young and restless" of our family might not know?

Young Aunt Geneva, (before marriage).

Aunt Geneva was a fancy lady. (She was the daughter of a very prominent business man, and traveled with him as his secretary). She married my Uncle Les, but they argued, and got a divorce. So they both remarried other people. Then they were really unhappy. So they both divorced and remarried each other and lived together the rest of their lives. Happily I think.

me (3), Aunt Geneva, Grandpa (my Mom's Dad).


     

  

  



  
 
A 5+ minute video, Exterminator, here.

 
Just because ...

Baby Egret


Tuesday's Smiles ... 

 

  






















Hoping you feel all the good things in your day.


  


 

 


6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great picture of fancy Aunt Geneva. I bet your mom dressed you extra fancy when you were around her. I hope Uncle Les and Aunt Geneva lived happily ever after together.

Cheryl said...

I see Grandhunk #3 in you in this picture! :)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Cheryl, your taking time to comment is so appreciated, I know you have a lot going on, but I love hearing from you! My Mom could sew, so when I was little she made some of my clothes. I didn't have a say. ;o)

jacki long said...

Yes, poor kid, he said once, oh I look like a girl! ;o)

elenor said...

Love your collage, Jacki!
What a sweet 3-year old girl you were. And together with grandpa and aunt Geneva you were very happy, right?
Lovely dog smiles and such a pretty baby egret. Lovely blog, Jacki. Thanks.
105,8 F today in Vienna is a new record.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor! Oh my goodness, 105.8 ! that is near boiling hot? How do you stay cool? I am glad you like today's collage, I liked it because it was playful;! I hope you get some relief from the hear! Please take care,