Friday, February 21, 2020

Day 2765: Are you hungry?





"butterfly" acrylic, colors, collage and ink brush







Want music?

 




Click here for Natalie Cole, I Wish You Love.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








54 San-dan and higher black belts worked on kata at the 
honbu dojo, 02-20-2020, with Ken Nishiki from Japan.
 A separate class for Nidan followed, by a third class for Shodans.
A blackbelt dinner after a long day was so appreciated.





Dinner with Demura Sensei's family. Thank you Sensei.




A smile for Friday ...





5 comments:

john said...

Butterfly makes me happy. That is a good thing for a Friday.

:-)

Gail said...

I love this Jacki, so girly and blue is my favorite color, love the composition.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John.
Have a great weekend.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Gail!
Your liking it makes me happy.

Jane I said...

Jacki,

Loved your art girl and am impressed by all the friends that you have.
Jane Ice