Saturday, February 8, 2020

Day 2752: Thank You JoAnn and St. Anthony!




"stripe shirt": photo, collage & digital.





Want music?

 




Click here for Eve Cassidy, Ain't No Sunshine
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Another story:


I got a hearing aid before I went to France last year. 
Just one ear, as my right ear has permanent nerve loss 
from mumps at age 19. The Rexton is so tiny, less than 3/4 inch. 
It fits completely inside my left ear without showing.
Sunday I took a nap and for some reason, I took it out.
I remember thinking I should go put it in its case, but I didn't.
Monday it wasn't in its case, then I remembered.
I looked everywhere, even took the spread and linens off.
I went to day class and mentioned to a good friend and fellow 
black belt, JoAnn that I was worried that I had lost it.
She immediately said "I will pray to St Anthony, he's wonderful
at finding lost items. He helps me all the time."

St. Anthony
JoAnn Eyre
  



















I said "Oh good, I'll pray to him too.
 On Tuesday, Dulce came to help me clean, 
and she looked everywhere, under the bed with a flashlight. 
Everywhere. No luck.
Wednesday night as I was carrying supplies in from the garage
I stepped on something? I looked but it seemed to be a rock?
On closer look, it was my little Rexton. I picked it up and
of course, it didn't work because it had the power since Monday.
I went in and changed the battery, and it worked!
ThankYou JoAnn and St. Anthony! A 3-day miracle.







Just because ...













A smile for Saturday ...




2 comments: