Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Day 2755: Valentime's Day Friday.






"Palette": acrylic, collage & digital







Want music?

 




Click here for Sergio Mendez & Brazil66, Fool on the Hill.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Valentine's Day is coming Friday 
and there is a questionnaire on WW's  FB page today. 
WW's answers are below:

Share your story! Valentine’s Day is coming
Here’s our story:
How you met: At Family Fitness
First date: Dimacellis Italian restaurant & a movie.
(We were 17&18 yrs old)
How many years together: nearly 28 together, almost 25 married
Who was interested first: I think him 😊
Who is taller:  he is
Difference in age: 10 months (I’m older)
Who said I love you first: I think him.
Most impatient: definitely me
Most sensitive: me, for sure
Loudest: HIM
Falls asleep first: 100% me ...in like 5 seconds
Cooks better: it was me until he learned his mama's recipes. 
Now him all day long!
Better morning person: me
Best Driver: him
Most competitive: probably me.
 

WW & SM
Post a picture of you and your Valentine.


&


Okay, here goes ...

Here’s our story: Mac Pro and me.
How you met: the Apple Store.
First date: My office.
How many years together: 35 years (different models)
Who was interested first: Definitely me.
Who is taller: Me.
Difference in age: 60+ years
Who said I love you first: I think me.
Most impatient: definitely me
Most sensitive: me, for sure.
Loudest: me.
Cooks better: me, when I do.
Better morning person: him.
Best Driver: me.
Most competitive: probably me.

(me & my significant other)

Posted above, a picture of me and my Valentine.

TMI??


Just because ...


Komondor







A smile for Tuesday ...







3 comments:

john said...

Absolutely fabulous texture. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John!

Carrol Wolf said...

Clever post! But I think if you had different models, that is more than one love. Hope to see you on Thursday