Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Day 2484: Blessings




blessings: collages & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Ed Sheeran & Justin Beeber, I Don't Care.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Today was "C" day. 
A 9 am appointment with Dr. Sodl in Anaheim.
Both shoulders have arthritis and both are bone on bone, 
the ultimate diagnosis is replacement. 
Cortisone is my helper.
Dr. Sodl uses an ultrasound to locate the best placement 
for the cortisone shot, it eases the pain but doesn't cure the situation.





Surgery was a possibility for this fall. 
But the opportunity to go to France for two weeks or be 
restricted for six months, had even Dr. Sodl saying, 
"Go to France!"
And, I will.











Tuesday night WW invited me to go with her to watch 
Garret & UCLA play at UCI in men's baseball. 
I said yes in a nano second.


UCI is nearby, just 11 miles from my home.
But we were going mainly to see our good friend ....






Costa Mesa and Irvine in the distance, I live near the hills.


The game was sold out, so we stood for the game, but a great view.



The game started at 6 pm, a fun way to spend an evening.



When people left early, it freed up space for strecthing.

Kacie, WW, Lindsay, Grandma, Grandhunk#2
 Garret had many fans in attendance.



Our guy, Garret #5 for UCLA, on deck.


Final score: UCLA- 7, UCI- 0

 

Red arrow points to where we are parked, UCI 4th floor.


 Our car is the farthest.
 
Garret & Grandhunk #2, August, 2014

A great evening.
Very good, best friends.










A smile for Wednesday ...








2 comments:

john said...

I love it when you experiment. :-)

ShannonDVD said...

So glad you went to the game last night and enjoyed it. I love all the pictures! ♥️