Saturday, May 11, 2019

Day 2480: Oh that face!














Want music?

 




Click here for Kris Fuchigami, Can't Take My Eyes Off of You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







I arrived at the house on the hill at 9:15,
in time to feed Laker and Zoey.





I am here Friday through Sunday, 
while the Superheroes are at the river with friends.




Zoey has inexhaustible energy, and I arrived already tired, 
so I sat on the floor and we started out with tug-a-war.



Did you notice my duck boots? Cool?



Oh that face!


Laker was on the other side, until he opted for a cushy dog bed.

 




This is near to ready to rest time, I'm ready.



When they are both in bed, I can nap too.








The sunsets at the house on the hill are usually spectacular.



I went upstairs to get a better shot.











A smile for Saturday ...




2 comments:

john said...

OK, what is her name? She has to have one as she is really special. Love her! :-)

Unknown said...

Her lips are gorgeous. Jane