Sunday, May 26, 2019

Day 2495: Puppy Updates and sunsets.





2 sisters: collage, digital








Want music?

 




Click here for DeBarge, I like It.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I am at the house on the hill for the long weekend.
WW and SM left today for Palm Springs. 



Before they left, they dropped off Zoey at Dogtopia,
so she could use up some energy.
I picked her up at 4pm and she still had a full tank! 
So much so that the cute Dogtopia girl brought her to the car.
Once home, she ran "donuts", full speed in the backyard 
for about ten minutes to get her "willies" out. 
Laker and I just watched, amazed at her speed and agility.
At 5:30 I watched the NBA Eastern finals, 
Zoey and Laker retired to the couch outdoors. 



Later Zoey moved to a dog bed.



Laker laid on a blanket by me.




I didn't get a nap today but hope to go to bed early?









Another fun thing about the house on the hill, are the sunsets!

7:30 pm Anaheim Hills, CA.

and another shot at 8 pm.


8 pm Anaheim Hills, CA.


So pretty and constantly changing.










A smile for Sunday ...



JOE, BISHOP, RABBI Duck and see if it meshes?




2 comments:

john said...

2 Sisters look like they really enjoy each other's company.

Jane I said...


Lovely composition, lively color. Jane