Sunday, May 12, 2019

Day 2481: Happy Mothers Day to all.




Aunt Luella










Want music?

 




Click here for Esperanza Spalding, What A Wonderful World.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Tonight's sunsets from the house on the hill.

7:35 pm

7:40 pm








A pretty peaceful Saturday at the house on the hill,
the dogs let me sleep till 7:30 am. A new record I think?


I fed both, or tried to? We were on a new bag of food.
They both sniffed their food and backed up without eating.
They promptly checked out each other's food and left.
Since there was no choice, I waited till they were hungrier.
That happened early afternoon when Laker's bowl was empty,
so I'm pretty sure Zoey ate it? His is always more appealing to her.
By early evening, Zoeys bowl was empty?

At 7 pm, I again filled both bowls. At 8pm Lakers bowl is empty.
Zoey's bowl is at 1/4? Who knows?








Zoey is stronger than her Grandma! 
I have had this feeling before.
Back when WonderWoman was 12 and we were 
on the couch wrestling for the tv remote, 


she pinned me and proceeded to surf the channels 
with the remote as I lay helpless. It was actually no contest, 
but I said, "okay you win, but I will get even.
You won't know when or where, but I will."
The story differs here, WW says I waited three weeks. Maybe?
My Mom had a sweater that had rabbit fur balls ties on it.



I took one ball and placed it in WW's bed, 
between the sheets, about 3/4 of the way down.
That evening, we heard from down stairs, a loud shriek!
Then WW yelled, "very funny Mother!"

How's that for an unusual Mother's Day story?










A smile for Sunday ...






3 comments:

SlocombesOut&About said...

Funny story about Erin. I can hear her indignant voice and see your sly smile. Happy Mother's Day to one of the best Moms and Grandmoms I know. Love and blessings to you always.

john said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jacki. I really like the posterization of your image.

Marcia said...

Jackie As always you get my best wishes for all the great picture and personal information I enjoy with all your friends and family. Slowly I'm getting around to doing the picture story we were going to do across the USA in 1923 I think it will be much simpler and more just a chronicle. Love Marcia