Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Day 2490: Hydrangeas bring memories.





Variation hydrangea 4: photo, collage & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, If you leave me now.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









When it's 11:45 pm and you need new art work for the blog.
I took a close up of hydrangeas, one of my favorite flowers.


hydrangeas 1

hydrangeas 2


hydrangeas 3



I can still see hydrangea bushes, 
big full ones around Aunt Fern's farm house, 
where we played hide and seek, 
until summer days turned into evening. 
Do flowers bring back memories to you too?








72 degrees, Sunny, partly clouds, Santa Ana, CA





Demura Sensei is returning soon from Canada,
where he attended the Demura Cup.










A smile for Tuesday ...




1 comment:

john said...

You must be a night owl. Gosh I have had almost four hours sleep while you work on your blog. I do get up at 4:00 though. The hydrangeas are so amazingly gorgeous. Love the midnight oil work. :-)