Monday, March 12, 2018

Day 2055: Done with one, off to the next ...






pensive: ink, acrylic, collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for  Maze, Happy Feelings.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Done with one, off to the next ...
this cryptic message refers to journals.
Back in June of 2015,  I received a great gift, seen here.
A luxurious Iona handmade journal!






A wonderful video showing the story and process 
of the exquisite Iona journals can be seen here.

Such a high quality journal, I really didn't feel worthy.
September 2017,  I finally started in, deciding to enjoy it now.
Do you do that? Save it for special? Maybe it's time?






Today I finished the last page, and am ready to start another.






I honestly don't know when or where I bought this, 
but I have had it, or hoarded it,  for a very long time.






Made with fly sheets in between each sheet of the heavy paper,
at 7 x 14", originally made as a photo album,
but even way back then, I knew I had other plans.
And now it's time.








Today's step-by-step, two step:
I digitally combined my 2 journal pages to produce the art at top.




junk mail collage
mixed media, collage, acrylic & ink



























I work on an ancient 2006 Mac Pro with Photoshop CS3, 
version 10. 0. 1 ... so old & slow, all of us!












A smile for Monday ...








No comments: