Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Day 2056: therapy girl






therapy girl: gesso, ink & junk mail collage
















Want music?

 




Click here for Marvin Gaye, After the dance.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I often say art is therapy.
Well today I needed some therapy, bad.






That kinda day.
But, I decided to fight it & got out my new journal, here.
Yesterday I had splashed on gesso, with no idea why.
Today I scribbled a figure to collage.


  

7 x 14" handmade bamboo paper



 
Collage always seems to help me change gears.
















fragile: gesso, ink & junk mail collage & digital


Thanks for stopping by, if time allows ...
I could really use some feedback. 
What do you do for therapy?









72 degrees, Partly cloudy, Santa Ana, CA















A smile for Tuesday ...









No comments: