Thursday, March 29, 2018

Day 2072: Honk once for yes, two for no.





TG: acrylic & ink quick sketch on Thomas Guide paper.















Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin, I say a little prayer.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Honk once for yes, and two for no.
A silly title, but cute, right?




TMI alert.
Julie, my hairdresser has been helping me 
 to let my hair grow out as painlessly as possible, 
cutting the back as the top grows. TMI?
Men won't relate, but many ladies will I think.
WW and I had a quick discussion about my hair.
I said I may weaken during the process ...
and go back to short, she agreed. 
A Grandhunk said you ought to take a vote.
You can honk if you want, 3 is for "don't care." 


(After 2071 days,  I was desperate for a blog?)









73 degrees, blue skies, Santa Ana, CA














For FB Throwback Thursday ...



GH#2, SM, GH#1, WW, GH#3, Newport Beach, CA, 2008











A smile for Thursday ...









No comments: