Thursday, March 1, 2018

Day 2044: Spending time with them is the best!







shopping: photos, acrylic, collage & digital













Want music?

 
 




Click here for Natalie Cole, This will be ...
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Daughters WW & Cheryl invited me to join them today! 
So Cool!
Spending time with them is the best!
We went to Fashion Island in Newport Beach.
I was armed with 2 birthday gift cards & the last day of a 
20% coupon for my favorite store, Anthropologie.
Let's just say it all got well used?
We had a delicious lunch at R&D kitchen, 
and I finished my leftovers for dinner tonight.
And, I had totally forgotten to take any pictures until here ... 


Lucky Brand store




There was considerable shopping ...




lulu lemon

at stores with headless & half bodies in incredible shape.






A sunglass shop, Nordstroms, and a bunch of other shops.
I heard WW say to Cheryl, lets go get you some flowers!
Seemed strange, but I just tagged along.


z gallery

Turns out they were talking about flowers for decorating.




Then they found a really big canvas they both liked.  On sale.
Perfect for Cheryl's home. Too good to pass up.
Then the fun began ...




The canvas was taller than Cheryl!




No problem for WW.
These two have been best friends since age 5 & 6,
and it's pure joy to watch and be with them.










For FB Throwback Thursday ...



2002












A smile for Thursday ...










No comments: