Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Day 2049: long, skinny for a change ...






Helen: ink, watercolor & junk mail collage 4 x 8" postcard









Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Meditation by Jules Massenet
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I found I had some 4 x 8" heavy watercolor postcards.
Every once in a while I find stuff I forgot I had! You too?
It's postcard making time ...
I send a handmade postcard to people who take my classes.



So, a dozen postcards ready to mail ...




assorted sizes: ink, watercolor & junk mail collage postcards




Addressed, stamped & a mini-junk mail collage on the back
.




Ready to mail. 
(FYI: Postcards: bendable = 35c, unbend-able = first class stamp)



All done till next class!






one class in March ...





Mix Media Faces with Jacki Long
Saturday, March 31, 2018 -- 10:00AM to 4:00PM
During this fun workshop create multiple drawings, paintings, and collages of faces. Jacki Long will demonstrate different techniques to help you loosen up. Canvas & all materials provided. REGISTRATION: $99. Ages 16+. Skill Level: All.
Limited seats are available for these classes, so sign up today!








70 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Tuesday ...








No comments: