Friday, March 9, 2018

Day 2052: a little bit like "Butch"!






grainery: old photo, junk mail & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Gabriel's Oboe and The Falls
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Do you tire of commercials?
Have you seen this 1 minute Subaru commercial

https://www.shootonline.com/video/top-spot-week-lance-acord-directs-subarus-welcome-pack%C2%A0-carmichael-lynch

I love it! You see I identify.
I am a little bit like "Butch"!

Butch

I am a watcher.
Careful who I trust with my dog-like loyalty.
A little gun-shy from past hurts and such ... I watch.
However, once you've got my trust ...
you have a fan for life.











Too busy for a collage today ...














A smile for Friday ...










No comments: