Sunday, June 30, 2019

Day 2530: From the house in the hill.






Scenic: old photo & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin & Michael McDonald, Ever Changing Times.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I am back at the house on the hill for a week while ...




WonderWoman, Superman & Grandhunks 
are renting a house on the beach at Newport.
They have always gone somewhere as a family for the 4th.
Now, all three Granhunks are still working, 
but when they are off, will enjoy the beach together.
The Granddogs & I will "hold down the fort", as my Dad said.
Early afternoon was quiet, our nap time.



Laker, age 8


Zoey, age 1

Even though Zoey is on medication for an infection,
she still had energy to play. And play.

























Meanwhile Laker looked like this ...



and Zoey looked like this ...




Good roommates, indeed.







2GN2S:

There was haze, fog, smog or something along with the sunshine today and I wasn't sure what the sunset would be like?

7:30 pm

8:00 pm

8:05 pm

8:10 pm


8:15 pm

8:20 pm

8:30 pm

While I was shooting the sunsets over our fence, 
I heard a strange dog bark. I was focused on the sunset. 
But one of the trips I looked down to see the dog, 
and a party group all looking at me as I shot the sky.
I waved, embarrassed and hurried back inside.









A smile for Sunday ...




1 comment:

john said...

I love the black filter you used to give this piece a border. Just great! :-)