Monday, November 26, 2018

Day 2314: A puppy progress report.






graffiti: acrylic, pastels, collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for  Mahler: Adagietto Symphony 5 - Karajan*
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Superman & WonderWoman went to LA for the Laker game.


SM & WW @ Katsuya before the Laker game.

I came to the house on the hill to puppy sit. 
Just my 2 granddogs & me. GH#3 was working.




 A shot of both together shows how much Zoey has grown!




Zoey is strong and full of energy and mischief.
I had asked WW if she was going to pt up a tree this year?
 



She sent this picture. When Zoey disappeared for a moment, 
I went in to the living room to find her chewing on something by the tree. I went to retrieve it and she took off, with me running behind (not a pretty sight) all the way out in the yard until I finally cornered her. A partial tiny branch of glitter berries was discovered, but a few glitter berries missing. WW asked how she reached it? 
I don't know but I moved he barricade out a few inches.




It takes a lot of tug-of-war before she is ready to nap.




Whereas Laker, age 7, sleeps through all the excitement.

 



Zoey puts up with my taking photos.




Laker prefers to nap.







What your guess for this tree making it till Christmas?











A smile for Monday ...





No comments: