Friday, July 24, 2026

Day 5082: Shoe Observation & Baby Echidna.

"Space": junk paper collage.

 



Want music?



    Click: Teddy Pendergrass, Wake Up Everybody.


2GN2S

I am ...


In fact, it d
oesn't  even have to be shiny!
Fourteen years ago when GH#1, Jordan, was playing basketball in junior high, I did a blog about it on my second day of this blog, here.
I loved going to watch all the guys and their games. He was sitting next to me in the bleachers prior to the game and I glanced down at his huge feet and his amazing tennis shoes. I even took pictures with my phone.


Size 13-1/2 shoe then and he was 14 years young. How amazing to have your shoe size and age almost the same. I began to smile, as I imagined if my shoe size equaled my age. 

Later I found the sketch I made back then to support my theory. I had decided if we all had the same shoe size as our age ...mine might look like this?


but this would be problematic, 
so I would have to roll them up to get in the car?



Made sense to me at the time, and gave me another smile now.
A little craziness helps now and then.







This is the BABY ECHIDNA – The Rare Mammal That Hatches From an Egg! Native to Australia and New Guinea, the baby echidna, called a puggle, is one of the few mammals in the world that hatches from an egg.
After hatching, it stays safely inside its mother's pouch, feeding on milk until its protective spines begin to grow. As it gets older, the young echidna leaves the pouch and continues developing in a nursery burrow until it's ready to explore on its own.
✨ Did you know: Echidnas and platypuses are the only living mammals that lay eggs, making them part of a rare group called monotremes!
#babyechidna #echidna #wildlife #nature #animals  

 



  
 
A 3+ minute video, Afternoon class, here.
 
 
Just because ...

 



Friday's Smiles ... 

 

















Hoping you see all the good things in your day.


  


 

 

 

No comments: