| "Space": junk paper collage. |
Want music?
Click: Teddy Pendergrass, Wake Up Everybody.
2GN2S
I am ...
Fourteen years ago when GH#1, Jordan, was playing basketball in junior high, I did a blog about it on my second day of this blog, here.
I loved going to watch all the guys and their games. He was sitting next to me in the bleachers prior to the game and I glanced down at his huge feet and his amazing tennis shoes. I even took pictures with my phone.
Size 13-1/2 shoe then and he was 14 years young. How amazing to have your shoe size and age almost the same. I began to smile, as I imagined if my shoe size equaled my age.
Later I found the sketch I made back then to support my theory. I had decided if we all had the same shoe size as our age ...mine might look like this?
so I would have to roll them up to get in the car?
Made sense to me at the time, and gave me another smile now.
A little craziness helps now and then.
This is the BABY ECHIDNA – The Rare Mammal That Hatches From an Egg! Native to Australia and New Guinea, the baby echidna, called a puggle, is one of the few mammals in the world that hatches from an egg.
After hatching, it stays safely inside its mother's pouch, feeding on milk until its protective spines begin to grow. As it gets older, the young echidna leaves the pouch and continues developing in a nursery burrow until it's ready to explore on its own.





4 comments:
I, of course loved the funny on architects. There were just a couple I didn't know. My guess is they are more contemporary ones. Thanks for posting your blogs: always worth my time.
This collage - excellent, Jacki!
The sketches also are so funny. You are right, a little craziness helps now and then.
Have a fine weekend, Jacki.
Thank you, Carrol, of course I thought of you with the architect smile, so happy you enjoyed it. Take good care.
Thank you Elenor! Yes, I enjoy finding old sketches and seeing what I was thinking at the time? We are starting our hot weather now, but as I look at weather maps, we have a lot to be thankful for. Happy Weekend, Elenor.
Post a Comment