| "Ohio": junk papers collage. |
Want music?
2GN2S
I had my mail held while I was in NV. so today it was delivered and jammed my little mailbox and filled part of a parcel mailbox. If anyone knows a way to get off the incessant charity mailings, please let me know? I wish I had taken a photo of the massive mountain of mail, you'd feel sorry for me too. I did take one of my trash.
It took an hour to open it all, and only a few were relevant. I don't need address labels, scratch pads, generic greeting cards, stickers and whatever. Does anybody out there relate? Shouldn't there be a no-mail address to stop unwanted mail? Such a waste of time, resources, landfill etc. If I sound grouchy, I guess I am, I've been up since 5 am in NV. I'll be better tomorrow, I promise. ;op
Holly Guertin’s Textiles from Felted Wool
| “Lamb of God.” All images courtesy of Holly Guertin |
| “Reception” |
| “His Face” |
| Detail of “Lamb of God” |
| Detail of “Reception” |
Some of these pieces will be on view in the artist’s solo exhibition Hand in Hand at Waterworks Visual Arts Center in Salisbury, North Carolina, which runs from July 6 to October 10. See more on the artist’s Instagram.





2 comments:
Welcome back home, Jacki! Imagine, we had the same temperature today as you had. I found it quite pleasant (is that the right word?).
Looking through the mail is one thing that lets you know you are back home. The few letters you like make it worth to be home again.
Your today's smiles are wonderful.
I also loved that this school installed so many solar panels. So clever!
Jacki, take good care.
Yesterday I forgot to mention that I really liked your flower painting.
Thank you, Elenor, you are always so kind. I did the flowers left handed (I am right handed but was changed to that when I started school as a child, they did that here, then ;o( ) The left hand was much freer? Thanks again.
Post a Comment