Want music?
Click: The O'Jays, Forever Mine.
2GN2S
Day 8.
Another assortment of Manhole Covers.
| TongYeong, Korea |
| Rockville, Maryland |
| Koprivshtitsa, Bulgaria |
| Shangrila, Tibet |
| Fujinomiya, Japan |
| Atlanta Botanical Gardens |
| Vancouver, BC |
| Olymia, WA |
| Seattle, WA |
I thinks it's so interesting to see how different places in the world chose to decorate a utilitarian manhole cover. What do you think? I have more. ;o)





4 comments:
Yes, please show more manhole covers. Such an everyday thing can be art and needn't be boring, that's great.
Interesting story about Lake Natron. And again your smiles are wonderful.
Thanks, Jacki for a lovely start into the new week.
Great photos, 👍 thank you for sharing.
Thank you, Elenor. I will do another manhole series again in the future. I am so glad you let me know you liked them too. Have a great week.
Thanks so much Linda, it is great to hear from you. ;o)
Post a Comment