Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Day 1805: A 12 step program ...






Samuel P, postage stamp, drawing, collage, old photo & digital











Want music?

 





Click here for Guess Who, She's come undone.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Monday night at 11:25 when I had planned on reading ...
I picked up this beat up cancelled postage stamp 


 
& glued it in my mini journal.



step 1


The opposite page was used & I planned on it being 1 page.



step 2


I added background to just the one page, that was the plan ...



step 3

and I started on the body.


step 4

More body & a lapel.


step 5

Arms, but it's gonna be a hard fit?


step 6

By step 6, this grouchy guy was kicking into the next page!



step 7

Losing control here, but carrying on. Seeing what happens.



step 8

I want 2 legs & arms so ...


step 9


now he has reason to be grouchy & he's still missing an arm.


step 10


Ouch, but all appendages accounted for, sort of.


step 11

Added details. Almost done. 



step 12



Samuel P. Langley, Aviation Pioneer had a hard day
... in my 12 step program.










Family update:
My Superheroes, Grandhunks & Granddog are in Palm Springs.

GH#3, GH#1, WW, SM & GH#2 in PS

Laker surveying his paradise


I chose to stay home, 


me in my natural habitat



to sloth, chill & veg like broccoli.








Book Update: 
During this holiday weekend, 
still on page 369 of the 600 page book.
We sloths, when chillin', don't always take time to read.
Maybe to be finished tonight or tomorrow?









A smile for Wednesday ...











No comments: