Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 1812: The best compliment I was ever given ...






SoCal red sky, collage, photo & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Sam Cooke, Bring it home to me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Lately I have been sharing stories here, 
and it seems as I do, more surface?




Today I had lunch with WonderWoman.
The conversation naturally turned to the Grandhunks 
& their summer jobs, escapades etc.
I asked if they thought she had a favorite?
She said they would all say that they were.
I said, perfect!

Then remembered the best compliment I was ever given.
It was after a class & a parent was picking up her kids.
She had watched the class in it's entirety & told me,
"I think you should know, I've heard the kids talk &
each one of these kids think that they are your favorite."
I said, perfect!
 











A smile for Wednesday ...















No comments: