Sunday, July 16, 2017

Day 1816: A friend named Jeri!






Jeri, ink brush, watercolor & junk mail collage postcard















Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Wilson, There goes my baby.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?












I do postcards for the kind people who take my classes.
They have to trust me with their address & they get a card.
I like to make them, they are fun & random.
I am getting ready to mail out 17 soon.


step 1


I start using an ink brush & a quick sketch, nothing planned.



step 2



Next I add watercolor, quickly.



step 3


Then I start with collage, usually junk mail.
It was about now that this one reminded me of my friend Jeri!
Jeri possesses more personality than any human ever.


step 4 

I usually add a bit of background collage & then I'm done.
I don't mind that it's a bit rough, so am I.











Happy Birthday Jeri!
This world is a better place with you in it! ♥♥♥

















A smile for Sunday ...
















No comments: