Saturday, July 15, 2017

Day 1815: Tearing up pages for fun?





HK Harbor, 1990, photography & altered photo











Want music?

 




Click here for Babyface, When can I see you again.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Along with some others I know, 
I find myself smitten with this mini-journal.


original label
my added junk mail collage face


























A 4 x 6" bound mini journal with 110 pages to play in ...
inexpensive, and not really great paper, but
you learn how to blot the excess water & make it work.




And as it fattens up, I love it even more. 
I've torn pages within a mini journal before,  just ...




tearing up pages for fun? I call them interactive pages. 
Usually random, I collage to make them work together.




I thought I might share these eight pages.
It's proving both hard to photograph & explain.
Some imagination may be required as you picture 
flipping through the pages.


page 1 & 2 (page #1 is solid page, #2 has a circular cut out)

Not really finished, but an experiment.


page 3 & 4 (page 3 reverse cut out, #4 a circle, no top or bottom)



page 5 & 6 (page #5 the back of the circle cut out, #6 a top & bottom, no middle)


page 7 & 8, (page 7 backside of top & bottom cut out, #8 solid page.




TMI? ;op










(ad)






Giant Mixed Media Canvas
Saturday, August 12, 2017 -- 10:00AM to 4:00PM
Play with acrylic paint, mediums, collage, paint markers and more! During this truly mix media class jacki Long will encourage you to loosen up and have fun. All attendees will create a painting on a large canvas. Please note this class is limited to 11 students, sign up now to reserve a seat.
REGISTRATION: $99. All materials provided
Ages 14+. Skill Level: All.

6672 Westminster Ave, Westminster, CA 92683 (714) 891-3626










A smile for Saturday ...











No comments: