Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 1814: special 3 for today ...







progress, collage, photo & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Hall and Oates, I'm still in love with you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I believe in gratitude. I am grateful for everyday.
It's easy to let a day pass & miss special things.
My special 3 for today ...


1. 

Day class, training with fellow students & Demura sensei.



2.

On opening my mailbox & finding this ...
from Muse mail member, amazing artist & friend, Brian Kasstle.





Imagine my joy & when I removed the protective envelope ... 




the photos don't do justice to this exquisite work.
 



Hand stitching & a smooth leathery feel. Just wonderful!
My mailbox never looked so good!
Thank you Brian for a beautiful gift.




3.

Earlier Grandhunk # 3 texted me, asking me to dinner Thursday.
It took a nano second to reply, Yes, please!
So tonight we sat across from each other, one on one, 
at our favorite place, catching up ...
on the river-rafting trip, the Dallas trip & his summer job.
Heaven! Time ...  a Grandma's favorite gift! ♥

 





92 degrees, sunny, Santa Ana, CA















A smile for Friday ...















No comments: