Monday, May 27, 2019

Day 2496: A grey day, no sun or sunset.






Lillian: old photo, collage & digital.









Want music?

 




Click here for  Lauren Hill,  Can't Take My Eyes Off of You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







A grey day in SoCal, cloudy, no sun, some light rain off and on.
Therefore, no sunset today. I'm sure there was a sunset, somewhere.
We three (Laker, Zoey and I) got up at 6:30 am. in time 
to watch CBS Sunday Morning, one of my favorite shows. 
 

Zoey, age 1
Laker, age  8



















The rest of the day was feeding, photographing & playing.
Laker doesn't pose for photos, Zoey is happy to oblige.

 




Starting with a clean canvas (carpet) Zoey started 
pulling out toys for us to play with.


There is a pattern to the day, and there are times when 
they actually rest while sharing the same area.




Most of the time, they nap separately, while protecting a toy.




Then there is stretching time, which takes many forms.




 





















Look how long she gets? Sometime still keeping a toy.



After their evening meal, I counted 21 toys per day?
Each held her interest for a varying period of time.





Me: "Hey Zoey, I need pics for the blog".




Zoey: "Okay, how about this?"









"Or this?"













A smile for Monday ...




2 comments:

john said...

Your placement of color is stunning! :-)

Julie said...

Cute dogs!
I've been hoping to get outside and see a sunset, too.
I was either too busy or it rained.