Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 1076: Mine is such a slap in the face.





Family,  junk mail collage










Wonderful artist, Judy Todd does such beautiful work.
I replied to her e-mail, saying I so like her "dream-like" quality.
Then I said, "mine is such a slap in the face."
As soon as I typed it I knew ...
it would be a blog title, for a short blurb. 
I follow Judy's blog here.
 I love seeing her award winning work.







A distinct, often ethereal palette and beautiful composition.
Now I like most of what I do, but it does seem so different.
I know, I know, it take all kinds, right?
Grass is always greener, right?
Yadda, yadda, yadda.









88 degrees, Santa Ana, CA











A special smile for Tuesday ...
Artist, friend Carrol Wolf shared this with me ...
it's quick & fun, I hope you'll take a minute ?
Just click here



No comments: