Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 1071: Junk mail, collage and paint, oh my!





Geisha 3, collage & Ukioy-e type print












I have been working on a series ...
 combining one or more of my collages, 
often from junk mail and magazines ...






with a Ukiyo-e type Japanese print.




Then blending in Photoshop to create the image at top.
I like the contrast. What do you think?







Quick commercial: a week away ...
just in case your near, free and interested?














For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Rick Anderton, Robert Tjan, Duke Olrich, David Alduenda, Bud Arbuckle, Margaret Rodriguez, Roy Center & me 1992?









A smile for Thursday ...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacki, i think the photo with all the karateka in it was taken before or early 1990. As december of 1990 is when that big guy who was helping to hold up margaret left for the north country. Its very likely that it was taken in late 1989 or early 90. ;)