Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 805: Eastside & Geraniums!




"Blush", acrylic & collage on canvas


What happened today? Today was Eastside.
A group of eight artists who meet monthly and share skills.
Today we were half, two in Europe, two unable to attend.
So, we four met at Erin's beautiful home and garden ...
to paint seasonal or whatever, on canvas.
If you go to Erin's blog here, you can see more.




Erin gave me some geranium napkins since ...
she knows I love collage and ...
since evidently, I am a geranium.
And, I went overboard. Never known for moderation.


A future geranium haired lady in progress ...




not done, but getting there ...




Another fun day.
Oh, and on the way home ...
I was next to a shiny new Ferrari!




and then it was ... gone.




I thought you'd want to know.




Throw (way) back Thursday ...


Costa Mesa Dojo, 199?






A smile for Thursday ...



sorry, but it is funny, right?

No comments: