Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 804: Her workout and mine?




junk mail collage



Somedays I run out of ideas for a blog topic.
Today is one of those days.
I looked in my files for ideas.
I found WonderWoman's workout stats at 11:42 AM ...
from her fitbit. A devious device that keeps track.
She offered to get me one, but I declined ...
mine wouldn't look like this in a week!








Just part of the reason for the nickname, WonderWoman.






A fitness trainer with a busy schedule.
Three teenage sons, 14, 15 & 16 years old.
Four dogs, two big , two small.
Superman for a husband.
Yep, WonderWoman!







I still train. I have to.
Or the mind and muscles would be mashed potatoes.
Today's small class had a special treat.
Tall handsome Canadian black belt, Jeff joined us.
He and his wife were visiting and we benefitted. 
And, a bonus for me, he reads this silly blog! ;o)
Life is good.
Another fun day in SoCal.





A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: