Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Day 2741: How about a fashion show?




orchid xray: photo & digital on ipad






Want music?

 




Click here for Elvis Presley, All That I Am
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





How about a fashion show of stuff you might not consider?
 

Described as Swedish Design with a Green Soul - Est. 1976.
I was looking through my newest www.gudrunsjoden.com
catalog and admired so many things that I like but most
likely won't order. I thought maybe I'd share?


















70 degrees, Blue Skies, Santa Ana, CA








A smile for Tuesday ...






2 comments:

john said...

OK. You have done it again! You just amazed me all over once more! I love the x-ray piece! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much John, you never know what you'll get, right? ;o)