Friday, June 15, 2018

Day 2150: ... they had me trained.






Katia: drawing, collages & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Michael McDonald, I keep forgettin'
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Have you ever attempted something uncertain?
An offer presented, and you just feel you should take it?
A big percentage of my life has been just that.
I think things are put in our life as a learning lesson?
We can refuse, or decline and be safe, but ...
something says go for it, give it a try.




I so admire people who go for it and try 100%.
I have a lot of mentors in that area.
Some I know, and others I read or hear about.
So tomorrow, Friday, I take a baby step 
out of my comfort zone, and I will go and try.
Maybe I will talk about it later, or not.













Today was my 5th and last day Grand-dog & Grand-puppy sitting.
Amazing how close you can feel to two animals, sharing 24-7.
The potty breaks at 12, 3 and 6AM with i-phone Siri's help.
By today, day 5, I knew the schedule, they had me trained.
Now I am home and it is so quiet. I had an un-interupted nap!
So a few last photos for awhile ... 




When you heart melts with a look from a puppy.




Being a 9 week old energetic Boxer pup, 
means the approximate attention span of a gnat.
A lot of diverting, from no-no's to chew toys.
See short video here.





"Zo" can go from full speed pursuit to a nap in seconds.





And so, "Saint" Laker, grabs his naps when he can.
I will see them Sunday when I catch a ride to church.











A smile for Friday ...








No comments: