Sunday, June 3, 2018

Day 2138: Off to a Festival!







Belinda: acrylics, collage, old photo & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for  Jake Shimabukuro, Don't stop believin'
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Just six miles from home ...





More than 100 artists at beautiful Heritage Park in Irvine.





Lots of families, dogs, artists, ducks, food etc. lakeside.



and musicians ...





I go most every year,  just planning to look.



People watch & enjoy the music ...




various arts are offered outside by the lake 
and inside the Irvine Fine Arts Center ...





opens studios and workshops ... 





some artists demonstrate ...





 
a great way to spend part of a Saturday.





I did make one purchase, for a dear friend.




I took a few shots of whatever caught my eye.
This was my favorite ...




a young lady who definitely had her priorities straight.
Her Dad allowed me to take the shot.
 My second favorite shot ...



 















 


this pair who also seemed to have priorities.




Then six miles back home.
A fun twelve-mile trip.
Wishing you a happy weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.









A smile for Sunday ...








No comments: