Saturday, April 30, 2016

Day 1374: Spent the day trying to fix my mistakes!






landscape, graphite, collage & digital












Last night while demonstrating for Leisure World Art League ...
I made a bad art choice on a big canvas and ...
have spent all today trying to fix it!
I'll show that in a step by step in an upcoming blog, 
but for now ...  I'm still working! ;op








Reminder ...
 this was the setting up on Friday for ...





 Arts Alive which is happening as you read this ...








A 2 day event featuring hands-on activities, 
live entertainment, arts and craft vendors,
all kinds of food and refreshments.


 
famous street artist AACecilia



          
     One of the main attractions, famous street painters come from 
 all over to create life-size chalk pastel drawings! If you come by, please come see me, I will be demonstrating inside.
Map and more info here.









For the last of 30 Faces in 30 Days Challenge ...









Day 30   Bird



birdface, graphite on journal page









A smile for Saturday ...







No comments: