Friday, April 29, 2016

Day 1373: Just a sliver of the Pacific, but ...






Renewal, acrylic, collage & graphite on canvas












Was able to get a Pacific check ...
(for Lynn in Colorado) on my way to Seal Beach.






Just a sliver of the Pacific, visible at left,
taken at a stop light, but that counts, right?






I went early, and ate at "The Hangout" ...





Good food and a view.



 


This was my view, looking out towards the Seal Beach Pier.



 




Then on to a demo for Leisure World Art League.




A great group of talented artists.
Thanks for inviting me, I had fun!











I will be demonstrating both days 12 - 5PM  
See here for information.







For the 30 Faces in 30 Days Challenge ...







Day 29      Collage


Juri,  collage











A smile for Friday ...





No comments: