Thursday, April 28, 2016

Day 1372: I need a few more hands, more brain cells and hours in each day.






flowers, photo, collage & digital












How do you handle being too busy? 
I try to remember Brian Andreas Storypeople.




But for me, I need a few more hands, 
a lot more brain cells & extra hours in each day!




I am mentioning the Arts Alive celebration in Mission Viejo
as I am really hoping that some of you nearby might stop by?
It's a glorious event in a perfect setting ...
at the Norman P. Murray Center, 24932 Veterans Way, Mission Viejo






Featuring hands-on activities, live entertainment & much more.
 Arts and craft vendors boast handmade treasures; 
street painters create life-size chalk pastel drawings, and
culinary delights are available to please any palate.
I will be demonstrating collage, mixed media, journals and ...
getting some work done over the two day event.








And promoting my upcoming Mission Viejo classes.







On Sunday I will help judge their famous street painting event.



artist, Cecilia Linayao


Sound like a busy, fun weekend? I think, yes.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  
I so appreciated your visit, e-mail & comments.












For the 30 Faces in 30 Days Challenge ...








Day 28   Tribal


Tribal, graphite drawing on journal page









For FB "Throwback Thursday" ...



sitting by John Yamasaki, 1985







A smile for Thursday ...




No comments: