Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 1239: On a roll!






Christmas card for a friend, acrylic collage















I mentioned yesterday, about my upcoming hot date!
But I need to mention an earlier hot date last Friday, here.
So you might say ...  I am on a roll!







Meet Jordan, Grandhunk #1, 18 year old 
6'4-1/2" senior at Orange Lutheran High School.
He invited his Grandma to a Laker Game!










How cool is that?






So with a handsome driver, we were off for LA.







Once in LA, we ate at Smashburger,  by the ice rink ... 
then on to the Staples Center!





And I took this shot when we entered the arena ...
before we went down to our seats.






 This is the view from our seats in Row 17 ...

 




an amazing venue, something happening all the time.




  

A great game, we got to see Kobe play in his final season ...






so a selfie seemed appropriate.






There is tradition, if the Lakers win, 
and keep their opponents under 100 points, 
spectators get a certificate for ...






The Lakers won ... and we get tacos.






Final score Lakers 113 - Bucks 95.
But, the big winner? 
Me, for having such a great Grandhunk.
I told you I had a hot date!







62 degrees, Santa Ana, CA 







For FB Throwback Thursday ...





Laker Grandsons Jake, Jordan & Zack, 2005













A smile for Thursday ...






No comments: