Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Day 2721: JoJo's energy.





'"Jojo": photography, junk mail & digital.








Want music?

 




Click here for Roberta Flack, WillYou Still Love Me Tomorrow.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






JoJo's energy, in the photo above, has the energy I need.
As mentioned in Sunday's Blog #2719, Brandon needed
access to under the desk cords, as well as the desktop, screens 
andlaptop.But now I am looking at ...



I have a mess, stacks, and stacks, tiring to even look at.





Maybe I'll do an after if and when an after happens?
 

I much preferred the view out my studio window.






A smile for Wednesday ...







2 comments:

john said...

Soooooo goooood! This is quite a great series of works you are doing lately! Love the combo of junk mail and humans.

:-)

Gloria said...

I have a fear of too much neatness!
I love your stacks of stuff. I can look at those photos and feel so much comfort.
My mess is my anchor.
Wish the folks at LW understood. I could still have my treasures.
Celebrate the feast of chaos!!!!
Gloria