Monday, January 6, 2020

Day 2719: How to be spoiled.





"Mission Inn": photography, altered collage, digital.





Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, Done for Me
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Saturday, Brandon had scheduled to come to my house and help me with my computer cord jungle. I had a big printer, scanner, and speakers from 2006 (which is antique in tech stuff) and need to unplug and re-organize. My office/studio is 12x12x16' and is 
filled with 15x15' of mainly art stuff. The high ceiling helps it look a little better. Brandon hooked up my big cinema display monitor to my laptop. So great to have two screens for detail work.



Brandon's wife Courtney, and daughters Noelle (8) and Nova (6) came along. 
The girls went out to the yard and started cleaning up!

Craig, Nova, Noelle & Jean

Then Craig and Jean, Brandon's parents came 
and started working in the yard.  
Craig and granddaughter, Nova trimmed plants.


Nova and her Grandpa Craig
I had given Nova blue gloves that were too big, she said that's okay.

Noelle

me, Nova and Brandon

Looking into my office from the yard, you'll notice 
Nova visited both groups. She's constant movement.

me & Nova, all family photos by Courtney
 Around 5 pm, we packed up and went to Rock and Brew, Tustin
a new restaurant that people have been raving about. 
They were right, it is good.


I am still overcome with gratitude to these families spoiling me so.
Spending the day with some of my very favorite people 
on the planet, and getting so much needed help. 
Thank you Nomura's, I love you all.






A smile for Monday ...






1 comment:

john said...

I love this digital collage. The building looks to be on fire! It is gorgeous. :-)