Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Day 2714: Wishing you a happy, healthy 2020!





"6 easy pieces": junk mail collage











Want music?

 




Click here for Tribute to George Harrison, My Sweet Lord
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I'm pretty sure that we humans don't like change.



I fight it but finally give in when there is no choice?
I had a good example today when I had an invitation.
Something I would really like to do but I had to be
a grown-up and realize it's probably no longer doable.


Today we start a new week, year and decade.
Changes are inevitable. I started thinking about decades.
Evidently, I have survived eight decades?  Eight?
Even so, I haven't fully mastered this grown-up thing. 
I am blessed and appreciate my family, friends and the things 
I can still do.  I will try to remember those positives, 
as a trade-off for the things I can no longer do.










Just because ...



Grand-dog Zoey checking out the last sunset of 2019






A smile for Wednesday ...






1 comment:

john said...

Happy New Year, Jacki. Just think your new piece is no. 1 for 2020. 365 more pieces to go. Does that seem overwhelming at this stage since you have been blogging daily for so long? I sure love to see your work each day. :-)