| "All of it": junk papers collage. |
Want music?
Click: E,W,T. Boogie Wonderland.
2GN2S
WonderWoman came to town Monday!
I will only got to see her Monday, we went to lunch and caught up, even though we talk almost every day, Do you remember when you had to consider when to call and if it was long distance etc? Now, it's no problem.
We went to lunch at Las Mesitas in Old Town Tustin, great food and it was WW's first time. She liked it a lot, and SM will try it next time. It's a work trip for WW this week, so I won't see her again till Friday morning, then she will pick up SM who is flying into OC ...
and they will go to a Dodger game Friday night. The Brewers are playing, and family friend Garrett Mitchell plays center field,





6 comments:
I’m so glad you and WW got to be together! My turn soon.
busy busy WW. Looks like I'll have to wait to see her during the next visit...
Thanks Irene. I am hoping that means Alex and family are coming soon?
Thanks. Cheryl, yes she is always busy, but with the new job, wow???
After seeing WW even knowing she's near you is great, right?
Love your collage, Jacki!
Thank you Elenor, yes you and I are on the same wavelength, across the globe!
Post a Comment