Friday, April 7, 2017

Day 1716: When is it done?





demogirl, acrylic & graphite on canvas









Want music?

 




Click here for Astrud Gilberto
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I had this idea in a sketchbook for three figures 
on a large canvas, something I hadn't tried before.





On a 36 x 48" canvas I quickly drew with graphite ...





 a lot of smearing paint with my hands ...





the necks were too long but I left them.
Meet the Longnecker sisters.


































At this point I likes the two on the right ...
the other not so much.




I started adding in collage.

 









When is it done? 
Not yet, but it's getting there.
I'll post the final version, someday?










A smile for Friday ...







No comments: