Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Day 2735: What's in a face?




Sisters: old photo, collage, layers, filters  & digital.








Want music?

 




Click here for Black Pumas, Colors
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I save old photos.
I really like this photo. I call them sisters, 
but no words or dates to verify on this old photo.





Which sister is the older?
What are their personalities? Is one dominant?
Is one shy or direct?




What are their names? I guessed Prudence and Penelope?
But, which is which? And, their age?




I chose this image for the lead art. Do you agree?



 


A few of you checked on me yesterday because my blog was short.
Thank you for caring and commenting, I really do love comments.
And so, some leftover photos from Sunday morning ... 
while still at the house on the hill. Everything was quiet.


They have a beautiful white leather couch in their living room.
They found furry evidence that it was a popular spot, so
they spread a white furry blanket to catch the hair. 
I sat in the middle and both Granddogs sat on either side. 
I put on tennis on tv from the Australian Open.  
Zoey and I watched, Laker slept.


A little later we three went out on the patio.
I sat with my head way back in an armchair and saw this.




Life is good.




A smile for Wednesday ...





6 comments:

RAustin said...

Hi Jackie,
I love old photos too...But this morning I have to say I loved the peeps the most! They actually made me laugh out loud....Thank you :-)
Ronda

john said...

The young women in your photo are just fantastic! You sure did your magic with this image. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Ronda, it made me laugh too, my daughter loves peeps.
I hope your brother is healing well and will recover well. Take good care Ronda!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I loved studying their faces. ;o)

Julie said...

I like your mysterious old photo.
I wonder if someday they will develop facial recognition, like DNA is now, and someday be able to identify people.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Julie! Past DNA, hmmmm!