Friday, January 17, 2020

Day 2730: All in a day.




"Trying to focus":  junk mail collage & digital.






Want music?

 




Click here for Lisa Stanfield, Never Gonna Give You Up.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I am back at the house on the hill ...


with my Granddogs, Laker and Zoey ...



and Grandhunks,  Jake GH#2, Jordan GH#1 & Zack GH#3 ...


The first day of school, 2007

while the Superheroes are in Las Vegas till Sunday.


I had lunch Thursday with Valerie at Tom's Place at noon ...



and a DR. Appointment with Dr. Sodl (Ortho Surgeon) at 2:15 pm.
 Both shoulders are equally bad, but the right is used more and has a bone spur. Wanna see?

Dr. Sodl made a copy for me when I asked about the bone spur.

I got a cortisone shot today. He uses a sonogram to pinpoint 
the needle placement. The shot is currently lasting four months.
I will get the left shoulder shot on February 4th. TMI? 






A smile for Friday ...



2 comments:

john said...

Yes, yes, and yes again! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John!