Friday, January 4, 2019

Day 2353: Any plans for 2019?





black cat, junk mail collage









Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Game to play.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Went to Julie, my magic hairstylist today, 
so am a slightly more presentable. That helps.
If you know me well, you know I don't plan ahead much.
But, 2019 might be different. I already have some plans,



This mystery location is scheduled for late April, early May 2019.
 And then, in late July ...



and as of today a great possibility, maybe in September ...
 




 Exciting to have plans and even possible plans.







So this planning thing got me to thinking 
about where I want to go art-wise?

1. I just agreed to a few dates, so will continue to teach 
4 week series for Art Supply Warehouse at Catalyst
We are talking a "Journal Journey" in Feb-March, in
 a fold out accordion journal. Sound interesting?




2. I will continue to teach occasional Saturday 10- 4pm
classes, sometimes on large 30 x 40" canvas.
Saturday, March 30, 2019 is confirmed.

3. I have 8 - 30 x 40" or larger previously worked on
 canvases waiting to work, or to gesso to restart.

4. Bigger still, I have a 58 x 82" canvas, gessoed and
ready. My home was a model and this was the
awful canvas over the couch. I covered it asap.

5. I would like to use all the many supplies I have 
accumulated and put them to new use.

6. I consider this silly blog my art, 
2353 days and counting, and will continue till I can't.

7. In 2018, I started writing personal gratitude cards to 
special people in my life. Some are no longer, but were
special and important to thank. I have many yet to do.


TMI?



Do you have plans or goals for your art, or your passion?









A smile for Friday ...









No comments: