Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Day 2357: Carrol said it was okay.






Jack: iPhoto, collage & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Justin Timberlake, Suit & Tie.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









(*This is a re-post of Day 1609 on Wednesday, December 21, 2016, Carrol said it was okay!)


What's wrong with this picture?


A UFO landed maybe?






This is my view from my studio, looking out.
(dirty windows & i-phone reflection & all!)



 
A market umbrella weighted down with brass Soleri bells,
blown over in our yesterday's heavy winds. Surprise!






But when I went out to tackle the problem ...
I fell in love with the close ups!







Can you picture me smiling as I took these?




I removed the bells to finally get the umbrella 
& stand upright.I re-added my bells & when 
I turned around ... the umbrella fell again!








I removed all bells again, 
wrestled the umbrella up again.





This is looking straight up!
The bells now hang from trees & I'm hoping 
that my umbrella-wrestling days are over?
. . .

* WonderWoman says I make blogs out of 
the strangest things & today I have to agree.









61 degrees, Grey skies, Santa Ana, CA.














A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: