Thursday, January 17, 2019

Day 2366: 2 more boys.






2 boys: ball point pen drawing, collage & digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for Little Richard, Good Golly Miss Molly.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







If you saw yesterday's blog, day# 2365, here
you may remember the boy from Sketchbook Project.com.


start

I found an exquisite old photo that I loved and ...


source

I drew my version with a ball point pen on painter's paper.
 

step 1

Then added the painter's paper sketch to the sketchbook.

 
step 2

Next I added junk mail as collage.
 
step 3


step 4

step 5


step 6


step 7 (digital)


Kept me busy as I listened & sometimes watched Project Runway.
If I had it all to do again, which I don't,I'd stop at step 3. 
I like it best. 
Oh well, it's not "rocket surgery'!


 





62 degrees, Rainy, Santa Ana, CA













For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Young WW, age 9, Chicago, IL 1982,










A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: